18th Street Brewery is looking for a few kick-ass people to join our fast-growing team of kick-ass people. Please read the following job descriptions below and, if you think you've got what it takes, please fill out the application form that follows.
FULL TIME DRIVER
We are looking for a full time driver. Please fill out an application below or stop into one of our locations to fill one out. Applicants will be required to provide a driving record at the time of interview.
EXPERIENCED LINE COOK
We are looking for experienced line cooks to join our fast paced, detail oriented kitchen team. If you thrive to be the best and want to work alongside a creative kitchen team that is making some of the best, most exciting food in NWI, we want to hear from you.
Our bartenders play a major role in a guest's bar and/or dinner experience. The ideal candidate must be friendly, outgoing and possess good communication skills. Our bartenders are organized and able to think and act quickly and effectively while retaining self-composure. Previous bartending and craft beer experience is preferred, but not required.
Welcome each guest personally upon arrival.
Communicate with guests using clear and enthusiastic words, tone and body language at all times. Make guests feel appreciated through bartender's actions.
Work as a team with all personnel to maintain an effective atmosphere and an efficient food and beverage service.
Work with others to keep all areas cleaned and stocked to 18th Street Brewery’s standards at all times.
Prepare ingredients, mix, garnish and serve alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks for patrons of bar and dining room following our recipes.
Be attentive! Offer assistance before the guest has to ask for it.
Serve alcohol responsibly.
We are looking for highly motivated people with great communication skills for the position of Server. Individuals with previous serving/bar tending in Craft Beer is preferred but not required. Must be 21yrs of age or older.
Promptly greet customers and take orders.
Effectively communicate with both guests and employees.
Able to navigate and operate a POS system efficiently.
Perform opening and closing duties before and after shift.
Keeping a clean and sanitary establishment.
Always be attentive to guests.
We are seeking a qualified candidate to oversee the daily operations in our packaging department. We are rapidly growing and looking for talented, motivated and detail oriented individuals to join our team.
The manager will lead and coordinate the packaging department functions to ensure the customer demands are met.
- At least 2 years of experience on a canning or bottling line. Experience should include beverage or food industry, specifically with fillers, labelers, packers and sealers.
- Manager must have the ability to work cross-functionally with other departments and managers on projects and daily operations.
- Perform basic troubleshooting and minor repairs to ensure production equipment runs efficiently.
- Remain on your feet for the entire shift.
Punctual every day with flexible finishing times.
High standard for quality, attention to detail, and cleanliness.
Ability to work well under pressure and under deadlines.
A lot of people want our beer in a lot of different places. We are looking to bring qualified candidates on board to join the packaging team and help get our brews into the hands of the people!
- Remain on your feet for the entire shift.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs repeatedly throughout the day.
- High standard for quality, attention to detail, and cleanliness.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and high pressure environment.
- Previous experience in a warehouse setting is preferred but not required
We are currently in search of qualified candidates to head our Sales department. This role is key in dealing with a variety of clients on multiple levels. The ideal candidate should possess a passion for the craft beer industry, strong sales skills, and the ability to maintain and develop new relationships. Being a highly self-motivated individual with a strong sense of personal responsibility in crucial for this role.
- Design and develop monthly sales programming, goals and brand priorities.
- Develop key knowledge on 18th Street products as well as our competitors' products.
- Responsible for building and developing a strong sales team.
- Conduct samplings, promotions, and training at bars and restaurants and various other settings.
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills.
- At least 2 years of previous Sales experience in a managerial role.