Barrel Massacre 2016 is a 21+ only, ticketed event with 2 different sessions on April 29th, 2016. Session 1 is 1:00-3:0pm. Session 2 is 3:30-5:30pm.
1 ticket per person for the day. Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable. The name on your ID must match the name on the ticket (i.e. you cannot purchase tickets for others).
Please read the following information and rules:
BARREL MASSACRE 2016 WILL TAKE PLACE ON FRIDAY, APRIL 29TH in 2 Sessions. Rain or shine. 21 and over only. Valid government issued photo ID or Passport (no paper ID's) and ticket required for entry. One ticket per person for the day, you may not attend multiple sessions. Those attempting to purchase multiple tickets will not be refunded. Check in will start one hour prior to each session. Sessions will end promptly at the designated time. Tickets are valid for designated session only. No refunds.only. No refunds.
Ticket price of $70 includes:
Entrance to Barrel Massacre 2016
5oz Barrel Massacre 2016 BA snifter glass
Barrel Massacre 2016 tote bag
Drink card to be used for 1 (one) 5oz pour of each of the 7 BA drafts available.
Guarantee to purchase (cash only) specified allotment of each:
-BA BITCHES’ BANK, a Russian Imperial Stout aged in Bourbon Barrels: 12oz bottle. $14 (LIMIT 1)
-BA DEVIL’S SPEAR: an American Barleywine Style Ale aged in Bourbon Barrels: 22oz bottle $18 (LIMIT 1)
-BA DEATH TRAPP DOOR:: a Belgian Strong Dark Ale aged in Bourbon Barrels: 22oz bottle $25 (LIMIT 1)
-We will also have a limited amount of BA BITCHES’ BANK COGNAC. These will be for sale (cash only) limit of 1 while supplies last. 22oz bottle $45.
Additional non barrel aged draft beers will be available via drink tickets. Drink tickets are $5 (cash only) each.
Food tickets will be available for cash purchase.
Merchandise will be available for cash or credit.
Please read the following fine prints below so that BARREL MASSACRE will run smoothly and be a great time for all attending:
1. 21 and over only with valid Government Issued Photo ID or Passport (paper ID’s will not be accepted).
2. Credit card and ID must match the purchaser of the ticket. You can not purchase tickets for others.
3. There will be no transfer of tickets. There will be no reselling of tickets. One ticket per person for the day, you may not attend multiple sessions. You cannot purchase tickets for other sessions. TICKETS VALID FOR THE DESIGNATED SESSION ONLY. Those attempting to purchase multiple tickets will not be refunded. All sales final, no refunds.
4. Make sure to have your valid Government Issued photo ID or Passport (paper ID’s will not be accepted) and the credit card used to purchase the ticket with you and accessible. Please print out your ticket or have it ready on your phone. We will scan your ticket and check your Government Issued Photo ID or Passport (paper ID’s will not be accepted) prior to entrance.
5. Cash Only. We have an ATM on premise.
6. Check in will begin 1 hour prior to the beginning of your session. We will be asking for your Government Issued ID or Passport (paper ID’s will not be accepted) and the credit card used to purchase the ticket. After checking you in we will give you a wristband, a lanyard, and a tote-bag that includes a drink card and a tasting glass.
7. The drink card will be used for 1 (one) 5oz pour of each of the 7 BA drafts available. The card will be punched after each BA draft pour. It will also be used to purchase the allotment of BA bottles available. You will not be able to purchase the bottles without this card.
8. No bottle sharing is allowed inside our premise.
9. No firearms or weapons are permitted.
10. Sessions will end promptly at their designated time. A last call will be made 30 minutes prior to closing. All attendees must leave the premise when their session is complete.
11. There will be no re-entry if you chose to leave the event. We will have designated smoking areas outside.
12. No animals allowed.
Each lanyard will have a specific number on it. During each session we will call number groups (i.e. 1-50) to purchase the allotment of bottles. We will punch your drink card when you purchase your bottles. Bottle sales are cash only. Each person will only be able to purchase the bottle allotment.
Street parking and some lot parking will be available. We do suggest carpooling or taking the South Shore Line. We are 1.3 miles from the HAMMOND South Shore stop. Uber is available in Hammond, we suggest taking the train and calling an Uber or taxi service.
Link to South Shore schedule:
Link to download UBER:
Hammond Taxi Services: