BARREL MASSACRE 4
BARREL MASSACRE 4 (purchase tickets below)
BARREL MASSACRE 2018 WILL TAKE PLACE ON Friday, July 27, 6-10pm. Check in begins at 4pm. Rain or shine. 21 and over only. Valid government issued photo ID or Passport (no paper ID's) and ticket required for entry. One ticket per person, tickets cannot be transferred. Those attempting to purchase multiple tickets will not be refunded.
Check in begins at 4pm. BARREL MASSACRE 4 will end promptly at the designated time of 10pm. No refunds.
Ticket price is $50 and includes:
- Entrance to Barrel Massacre 2018
- Barrel Massacre 2018 glass
- Barrel Massacre 2018 tote bag
- Live music performances by DRUDE, REAGONOMICS, and OF WOLVES with all day guest DJ Gregg Elzinga!
- Drink card to be used for 1 (one) 5oz pour of each of the 7 BA drafts available.
- Guarantee to purchase (cash or credit) specified allotment of each:
-SATURDAY, our 22oz BA collab with CYCLE BREWING: LIMIT 2
-BLACK AND RIGID, our 12% Imperial Porter 16oz 4pk: LIMIT 2
5oz samples included in ticket price:
-Saturday: BA collab with CYCLE BREWING
-BA Hunter 18th Street Distillery Rye Whiskey Barrel Aged
-BA Hunter Vanilla
-BA Hunter Coffee
-BA Hunter Coffee Vanilla
-BA Hunter Maple
-Sour Note (TBD)
Additional draft pours will be $5 cash.
Food will be available for cash purchase.
Merchandise will be available for cash or credit.
CELLAR RUMMAGE SALE
We will be holding a Cellar Rummage Sale. 1 bottle only, limited quantities available, first come first served. Cash or credit.
Please read the following fine prints below so that BARREL MASSACRE will run smoothly and be a great time for all attending:
1. 21 and over only with valid Government Issued Photo ID or Passport (paper ID’s will not be accepted).
2. Credit card and ID must match the purchaser of the ticket. You can not purchase tickets for others.
3. There will be no transfer of tickets. There will be no reselling of tickets. Those attempting to purchase multiple tickets will not be refunded. All sales final, no refunds.
4. Make sure to have your valid Government Issued photo ID or Passport (paper ID’s will not be accepted) and the credit card used to purchase the ticket with you and accessible. Please print out your ticket or have it ready on your phone. We will scan your ticket and check your Government Issued Photo ID or Passport (paper ID’s will not be accepted) prior to entrance.
5. Cash only for draft pours and food. Credit can be used for packaged goods purchases and merchandise. We have an ATM on premise.
6. Check in will begin at 4pm. We will be asking for your Government Issued photo ID or Passport (paper ID’s will not be accepted) and the credit card used to purchase the ticket. After checking you in we will give you a wristband, a lanyard, and a tote-bag that includes a drink card and a tasting glass.
7. The drink card will be used for 1 (one) 5oz pour of each of the 7 BA drafts available. The card will be punched after each BA draft pour. It will also be used to purchase the allotment of BA bottles available. You will not be able to purchase the bottles without this card.
8. We will not be filling growlers or howlers of any kind.
9. Glassware is limited. You will be using the glass included in your ticket price for drinking during BM2018. If broken you will be able to purchase a glass at $5 (while supplies last), or you will be given a plastic cup.
10. No firearms or weapons are permitted.
11. Barrel Massacre will end promptly at the designated time. A last call will be made 30 minutes prior to closing. All attendees must leave the premise when Barrel Massacre ends.
12. The 7 draft pours provided with ticket sales must be used during the time of the event. They are void after the end of Barrel Massacre 2018 and are non-refundable.
13. No smoking or e-cigs allowed inside. We will have designated smoking areas outside.
14. No animals allowed.
Bottles can be purchased at any time during the event. At time of purchase we will punch your drink card.
Street parking and some lot parking will be available. We do suggest carpooling or taking the South Shore Line. We are 1.3 miles from the HAMMOND South Shore stop. Uber is available in Hammond, we suggest taking the train and calling an Uber or taxi service.