- Gourmet cheese and crackers: gourmet cheeses accompanied with seasonal fruit, house-made saltine crackers- $65 serves 25.
- Crudité Medley: fresh cold assortment of crisp vegetables served with cucumber dill dressing- $55 serves 25.
- Herb hummus: creamy herb hummus served with pita chips-
$60 serves 25.
- Charcuterie: selection of house cured and smoked meat, baguette, housemade beer mustard, pickled seasonal vegetables- $75 serves 25.
- Smoked ancho quesadillas: ancho chile and 3 cheese quesadillas served w/ salsa roja- $40 serves 25.
Family Style Dining
Family style dining includes soup or salad, one starch, and one vegetable.
Choice of 1 entrée $30/pp; choice of 2 entrees $35/pp;
** Premium entrée add $6/pp
Soup or Salad: Choose 1
- Garden salad: mixed green, cucumbers, radishes, served with a sherry vinaigrette
- Chopped salad: iceberg lettuce, diced tomato, blue cheese crumbles, chopped bacon served with blackberry vinaigrette
- Seasonal soup
- Beef brisket: house-smoked beef brisket served with our stout BBQ sauce
- Chicken breast: roasted chicken breast, choose from stout BBQ sauce or herb roasted
- Roasted pork loin: beer marinated pork loin served with a demi glace
- Turkey breast: delicately seasoned smoked turkey breast served with gravy
- Salmon: beer baked salmon with tarragon sauce
- Penne: penne pasta with tomato jus, garlic breadcrumbs finished with lemon zest
- **Prime rib: slow roasted prime rib served with horseradish, and
- **Ribeye: seasoned and grilled ribeye
- **Lager lamb chops: lager marinated lamb chops seasoned and seared
Starch Options: Choose 1
- Mashed potato: creamy beer whipped mashed potatoes
- Couscous: delicately seasoned mediterranean couscous cooked to perfection
- Roasted potatoes: roasted potatoes seasoned with herbs
- Mac and cheese: rich creamy beer mac and cheese
- French fries: fresh cut french fries
Vegetable Options: Choose 1
- Ratatouille: layers of squash, zucchini, eggplant, tomato and potato
- Asparagus: freshly seasoned and grilled
- Seasonal vegetable: delicately sautéed fresh seasonal vegetables
- Beer and bacon baked beans: rich tender baked beans
- Brussels sprouts: brussels sprouts sautéed with beer and garnished with bacon
Plated dinners include sour or salad.
- Chicken breast: herb roasted chicken breast, au gratin potato, seasonal vegetables- $22
- Beer can chicken: tender seasoned beer can chicken, mashed potatoes- $22
- Classic burger: classic ground beef burger with or without cheese served with fries- $18
- Filet Mignon: 8 oz filet seasoned and cooked to perfection served with mashed potatoes- $30
- Salmon: IPA grilled salmon served with couscous- $25
- Smoked Beef Brisket: 36 hour smoked beef brisket, baked beans, mac n cheese- $25
- Smoked turkey leg: whole turkey leg, au gratin potato and baked beans- $20
- Schnitzel: Pork schnitzel served with mashed potato, mushrooms medley- $20
- Gnocchi: – potato gnocchi, pulled chicken thigh, served with scallions and an herb chicken jus- $18
- Mussels: IPA steamed PEI mussels served with crusty bread- $18
- Pork belly: beer braised pork belly served with seasonal vegetable and mashed potatoes- $25
- Pork chops: beer marinated pork chops grilled served with brussels sprouts- $30
- Prime Rib: 16 oz prime rib served with au gratin potato and asparagus- $32
- Ribeye: 10 oz ribeye served with mashed potatoes, seasonal vegetable. $28
- Sliced Leg of Lamb: herb and garlic roasted leg of lamb seasonal roasted vegetables- $30
- 36 hour Smoked Beef Brisket- $5/pp
- Roasted Pork Loin- $6/pp
- Smoked or roasted Turkey Breast- $5/pp
- Herb crusted or roasted Prime Rib- $8/pp
- Beef tenderloin- $8/pp
- Leg of Lamb- $8/pp
- Slow cooked tender bbq spare ribs- $7/pp
- Based on consumption
Beer: a selection of 4 beers (selection based on availability)
- $23/person for 3 hours
- $5 each additional person per hour
Beer and Wine: a selection of 4 beers and house wines
- $29/person for 3 hours
- $6 each additional person per hour
Beer, Wine & Call Bar: a selection of 4 beers, house wines, and call brand liquors
- $32/person for 3 hours
- $7 each additional person per hour
Beer, Wine & Premium Bar: selection of 4 beers, house wines, and premium brand
- $36/person for 3hours
- $8 each additional person per hour
Guests of the Brewers' Lounge and Tap Room have access to our built-in projector, TV monitors, microphone, and wireless internet. All audio-visual needs must be pre-arranged.
Want a behind the scenes look at how our beers are made? We can arrange a private tour with one of our brewers for your event. Tours include a glass and a sample of an off-menu beer.
25 guests or under — $125
26-50 guests — $250
51-75 guests — $375
76-100 guests — $500
101-150 guests — $750
Getting married? We can accommodate both your wedding ceremony and reception in the Brewers' Lounge or Tap Room. A $250 room reset/tour fee will be applied.
ODDS & ENDS
If you need help with any other details (flowers, transportation, linens, photographers, etc.), we have relationships with a variety of outside vendors who can add the right personal touch to your event.
COAT CHECK & PARKING
Seasonal coat check is offered for guests of private events for a $75 fee. Street and lot parking can be found outside of the brewpub. Shuttles and valet parking must be arranged through an outside service.
OUTSIDE FOOD & DRINK
Please note that no outside food or drink will be permitted.
If you are interested in hosting an event at 18th Street Brewery, please contact our Event Planner, Hannah Fox, by clicking the 'Request a Quote' button below, or by sending an email to email@example.com.
Request a Quote:
Please fill out the information as best as possible and submit the form to receive a quote or to ask questions regarding your upcoming event. We are looking forward to hearing from you.