Hors D’oeuvres can be butler passed or served as platters. Below are priced per dozen.
• Bruschetta: oven roasted tomato, mascarpone, basil, olive oil served on a crostini- $20
• Arranchini: fried roasted red pepper risotto spheres w/ old bay aioli- $22
• Mini pesto chicken sandwich: housemade pesto, smoked chicken breast, tomato, basil- $25
• Mini pulled pork sandwiches: pulled pork, house pickles, dill mustard- $25
• House smoked wings: house smoked wings, black sesame sweet chili sauce- $22
• Falafel: house made falafel served expertly seasoned served with crème fraiche- $20
• Tempura Eggplant: stout tempura fried eggplant served with tomato aioli- $18
• Smoked Salmon: smoked salmon, whipped cream cheese, capers, pickled red onion- $40
• Bacon wrapped scallops: $MP
• Shrimp cocktail: beautifully arranged and peeled beer poached shrimp w/ Hunter stout cocktail sauce- $32
• Smoked sausage skewers: house smoked sausage sliced and skewered- $25
• Lump Crab Spring Rolls: housemade lump crab spring rolls, carrot, celery, herbs, lump crab, sweet chili sauce- $MP
Family style dining includes soup or salad, one starch, and one vegetable.
Choice of 1 entrée $30/pp; choice of 2 entrees $35/pp;
** Premium entrée add $6/pp
Plated dinners include sour or salad.
Beer: a selection of 4 beers (selection based on availability)
Beer and Wine: a selection of 4 beers and house wines
Beer, Wine & Call Bar: a selection of 4 beers, house wines, and call brand liquors
Beer, Wine & Premium Bar: selection of 4 beers, house wines, and premium brand
Guests of the Brewers' Lounge and Tap Room have access to our built-in projector, TV monitors, microphone, and wireless internet. All audio-visual needs must be pre-arranged.
Want a behind the scenes look at how our beers are made? We can arrange a private tour with one of our brewers for your event. Tours include a glass and a sample of an off-menu beer.
25 guests or under — $125
26-50 guests — $250
51-75 guests — $375
76-100 guests — $500
101-150 guests — $750
Getting married? We can accommodate both your wedding ceremony and reception in the Brewers' Lounge or Tap Room. A $250 room reset/tour fee will be applied.
If you need help with any other details (flowers, transportation, linens, photographers, etc.), we have relationships with a variety of outside vendors who can add the right personal touch to your event.
Seasonal coat check is offered for guests of private events for a $75 fee. Street and lot parking can be found outside of the brewpub. Shuttles and valet parking must be arranged through an outside service.
Please note that no outside food or drink will be permitted.
If you are interested in hosting an event at 18th Street Brewery, please contact our Event Planner, Hannah Fox, by clicking the 'Request a Quote' button below, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please fill out the information as best as possible and submit the form to receive a quote or to ask questions regarding your upcoming event. We are looking forward to hearing from you.