Seeking part-time salaried Distribution/Brand Representative positions:
- Delivery of 18th Street Brewery packaged beer (kegs, bottles, cans)
- Keeping track of outgoing/incoming products (kegs, bottles, cans, etc)
- Perform administrative tasks as assigned (spreadsheets, google docs, quickbooks)
- Create and foster positive relationships with retail accounts.
- Assisting with marketing and branding efforts throughout Northwest Indiana, Indianapolis, and Bloomington.
- Must be 21 or over to apply with a valid drivers license.
- Must not have had a DUI w/in the last 5 years.
- Must be able to lift 75lbs.
- Must be able to work a flexible scheduling including weekends.
- Must have a reliable car.
- Experience in sales and appreciation of craft beer industry & culture/knowledge of craft beer industry & culture.
- Must be organized.
- Be proficient in the use of email communication, Google Docs, Microsoft Office products and Quickbooks.
- Interpersonal skills to have ability to build strong business relationships and work collaboratively with our small but dedicated team.
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Effective analytical skills – basic finance / business acumen.
Candidate must submit an official copy of their Driving record from the DMV.
Qualified candidate’s should send their resume to: JEN@18thstreetbrewery.com with the subject line ‘Distribution/Brand Representative’. Those emails without a resume or ‘Distribution/Brand Representative’ in the subject line will not be considered.