Info for tomorrow's Barrel Massacre
Some things for Barrel Massacre:
1. Make sure to have your Government Issued ID and the credit card used to purchase the ticket with you and accessible. If you bought a ticket in house make sure to have your Government Issued ID and BM card with you.
2. 21 and over only.
3. Cash Only. We DO NOT have an ATM on premise.
4. Check in will begin 1 hour prior to the beginning of your session. We will be asking for your Government Issued ID and the credit card used to purchase the ticket- if purchased online. We will be asking for your Government Issued ID and BM ticket if you purchased your ticket in house. After checking ID, etc we will give you a wristband and your BM tasting glass.
5. You will receive two additional tickets. These tickets will have to be surrendered when purchasing the BA bottles. You will not be able to purchase the bottles without these tickets.
6. Please remember that this is not a bottle share event. Anyone caught with outside bottles/cans/growlers/howlers/etc will be made to leave.
7. No bags/purses/murses/fannypacks/carry-alls, etc, etc will be permitted.
8. Sessions will end promptly at their designated time. A last call will be made 30 minutes prior to closing. All attendees must leave the premise when their session is complete.
BA Brown Ale: $8
BA Hunter Double Milk Stout: $10
BA Devil's Spear (an American Barleywine Style Ale): $10
BA Bitch B Crazy (a barrel aged version of our RIS Bitches' Bank): $12
5.5oz Draft price range:
$5-7 depending on beer style.
We will have sandwiches, snacks, and desserts will be available, along with veggie options for cash purchase. Merchandise will be cash only as well.
Parking will be limited, so we do suggest car pooling and taking the South Shore Line. We are a two block walk North off the MILLER stop on the South Shore Line. We will have a couple of parking attendants.
Link to South Shore schedule:
See photos below for parking.
Please do not block streets or throughways when parking, please follow all posted parking laws. We do not want anyone being towed.